Company / Contact Number
What to do at the scene of an auto accident:
1. Assist injured and call police
2. Gather the names, phone numbers and addresses of all drivers, passengers and witnesses involved in the accident.
3. Write down license plate numbers, driver's license numbers
4. Write down insurance companies and policy number of all drivers involved
5. Write down registered owner of all cars
6. Take photos of accident scene and damages, if safe
7. Write down year, and model of cars involved
8. Notify your agent as soon as possible
What to do at the time of a property loss:
1. Do your best to protect your property by covering damage to your roof, walls, doors, and windows with plastic sheeting or plywood.
2. Take photos
3. Complete an inventory of any personal items which are damaged.
4. Contact your agent